Linothene® - Extremely strong. Extremely cost-effective. Extremely reliable.
During times of rising raw material prices and scarce resources, we are expected to use products that safeguard nature whilst also lowering costs, without any impact on load-bearing capacity or tensile strength. This is all possible with products made from Linothene®.
Products made of Linothene® can handle any tensile test. Extremely thin, yet exceptionally strong films are developed by rigorously reducing the thickness alongside comprehensive tests with various raw materials. Linothene®, despite a thickness of only 17µ has a load-bearing capacity of more than 30 kg.
Linothene® does not just have impressive material characteristics, but is also extremely eco-friendly: Due to lower material usage, CO2emissions resulting from manufacturing and transport are reduced by up to 50%. Linothene® is also eco-friendly to dispose. The films can be 100% reused and recycled.
As you would expect, Linothene® does not go into landfill and does not affect ground water as no pollutants are released during thermal recycling.
A strong connection between quality and eco-friendliness that speaks for itself.
Einsatzbereiche von Linothene®-Folien:
- Collection bags such as for
- glass, polystyrene, PET bottles, paper or other recyclable materials
- nappies, garden or other waste
- Roll container or pallet covers
- Side gusset bags as a carton or octabin inliner, also with a double welded seam and exceptional puncture resistance, such as for collecting waste that contains oil residues (such as metal shavings)
- Tyre bags
- Tubular and centre-folded films
- Meat and bread bags
- Waste bags for retail, services, and disposal (for hospitals, clinics, professional cleaning services etc.)